Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Lake Como

Or Naboo to Star Wars Aficionados. We only spent one day trip here. What with the ridiculously irregular ferry timetable and the magical gardens of the merchant villas, one doesn't really get to cover that much ground, so it'd be difficult to follow on the 'ten things we did' trend.

I thought ten unfiltered pictures on the beauty of Lake Como and its surroundings might satiate your curious appetite whilst letting the place sell itself to you on why even a geeky genius like George Lucas deemed this the perfect setting to fall in love in the Empire.











I hadn't recalled this, but I used to love Gwen Stefani's music video for the song Cool. If I put two and two together, I'd have figured out why I always knew Lake Como was the perfect backdrop for loving.


You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...