Monday, 23 April 2018

Six months

I don’t know how we managed to get here, but yet here we are.

You have truly brought joy to my life in ways I didn’t experience before. Motherhood is such a pleasure when you beam and gargle at us all the time.

I love your enthusiasm every morning, I love your bright smiles when you see your sister each time especially love how amused you are by her jumps or one liners. I love that you demand so little even though you need much more. Especially when your sister is being a diva, you are so chilled and reserved.

I think you are strong though. I see your determination when you’ve set your heart on something. I feel your resolve as you tense your little limbs up and prepare to launch at something you’ve decided you want. I see your little eyes watching and observing every detail around you. I think you will be fine.

When I named you, I thought of encompassing joy, grace, and leadership into your name, and now we’ve had you for six months I believe it will come to be. But in the meantime as you grow with your sister, I pray that you both will get along well and that I will continue to be fair with my level of attention to both of you. You two are my world now and even when I wake in the wee hours of the morning and have to be drip fed caffeine to survive each day, I love you and your sister so much my heart could burst.

Happy six months my Lou. Stay active and inquisitive. I look forward to introducing you to more foods and hope you will be a good eater like your sister. I look forward to watching you learn to crawl and stand with the same grace you learnt how to roll over and sit up. The days are not long enough the ones I spend with you. I treasure every single moment you bestow upon us and look forward to many more belly cackles and cuddles.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...