Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Wishful Bride ~ for a Happy ever after

 
I am not a bride yet...but I am planning my wedding and it is seven months to go. This is probably the same story with most brides to be, but I am truly happy and am so hopeful whilst planning this wedding that will be the beginning of my future life with my beautiful partner (FH - Future Husband) of 8 years.

I am bubbling over with excitement with all the plans coming together, but there is not avenue to share this as I am conscious not to bore my friends with the details and spoil any of the surprise. So this blog is just a place for me to share all the Inspirations and projects that I am undertaking to plan what is supposed to be the biggest day of my life!

I will begin with the Proposal story:
FH and I started dating in uni and hardly travel abroad together. Last year however, he suggested we go to New York together and being the one place I have always wanted to go,I said yes! It was our 8th year anniversary so I just thought FH was being romantic and sweet when he suggested we rent a boat from the Boathouse in the lake in Central Park. We had rowed into the middle of the lake where no one was around us and FH lowers his voice and pops the question! I was so surprised cause he hadn't given me any indication in the recent days that he was ready to settle down! I was wiping tears off my face when this couple bumped into our boat and asked if we could help them take a picture of themselves. We obliged on the condition that we got our photo taken too. 

When the excitement had died down, I was puzzled as I didn't receive a ring. And FH then whisks me off to T&Co in 5th Avenue New York and says I can pick out my dream engagement ring!!!!! How sweet of him!

So I picked a brilliant solitaire in the classic tiffany 6 prong setting.
 

I wouldn't have picked to buy it from Tiffany even if it was my dream ring, but FH knows that I will mind very much telling ppl that my ring was made in the 'Tiffany' setting but not from Tiffany... so he assured me that it was fine and that I could go ahead and buy it!






You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...