Sunday, 3 July 2011

Face masks

I am three months out and apart from watching that I maintain my weight, I am also gonna have to watch my beauty routine. My last facial was too long ago and the next one is not till August 15.

In the meantime I have resorted to my stash of facial masks to keep the glow; and the bags, lines and spots at bay.
This is what I will try to remember to use weekly. A couple a week if I can remember.




I have quite an assortment of flavours from The Face Shop thanks to mummy who ensures I am well stocked...

But as an extra booster for skin renewal and as a skin treat, I also have my last three of these SK-II Pitera masks that I will indulge in:





Glee! Once a month I say, as a well deserved treat for pre-wedding prep.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...