now and it's so sparkly rara... and I used to love going out on Friday nights without S and declaring it singles night. Tonight though, as I announced it was really late and I should get going, my mates asked me that would we have a big night next week instead and perhaps I could stay beyond eight pm?
Far out! I didn't even realize I was turning into a nanna!
eversince he clapped this bling on me, I have slowly changed my ways to start thinking like an adult. My bro said the other day he feels a disconnect from me now cause I am in a different phase of my life. I nvr fully understood before why ppl needed a commitment ring. But now I do. It's a reason to become responsible and grow up. And an excuse to stop letting yourself get plastered on the weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone