Saturday, 14 May 2011

Centerpieces update

So I know that I had made my centerpieces way ahead in time, but the luxury or curse (depends on how you see it) is that this affords me the time to make little adjustments to them. Hopefully for the better...

For example, this week, I thought I'd add in some baby's breath cause I was bought a bunch of them for $12 from the dollar shop. And this is what transcended:






And I do like them better this way... I also made an extra one just in case we end up having more than the sixteen tables I originally thought we were having. I also started thinking about what I would like to have as the centerpiece for the Bridal table as I had ordered that one from the florist and this will be fresh flowers. As it is an asian style reception, we get a round table amongst the guests, but I will have it distinguished with ivory chair sashes instead of the peach ones the other tables get.

I think I like this for an idea. It kind of ties in the rest of the centrepieces (I will ask for the colours to be matched where possible) but is a grander version on its own.




And I will just get some tealights for the table I suppose. I wonder how much extra she'd charge me for the crystals and the mirror plate if I hire those from her?

Otherwise, I can just as easily buy those from the dollar shop I am sure! Am really excited about discussing this idea with the florist then!

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...