Saturday, 14 May 2011

Fingers crossed for the reception dress

I just came back from Cabramatta where I had gone to pay a visit to the seamstress in Paris Bridal Boutique. I was told that they were not bad. I left feeling really excited. They are able to lengthen my dress! And fix the dress up so that it sits much better on me.


Even in flats the dress was too short

These are the shoes that I'd really like to be wearing with the dress

I am looking forward to the day I get my dress now. I know there are heaps of other things that will need to happen before then so hopefully I will be kept busy and won't be too nervous about waiting for it. Essentially I have asked for it to be lengthen with tulle, so that it ends up looking like this dress:
 Ingenious eh? Fingers crossed that it looks nice!

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...