It always seems impossible until its done.
Nelson Mandela
I had a little outburst yesterday... And am not entirely sure where it came from... S called and made a snide comment in jest and totally set me off... I think the whole Renovation process on top of the pending wedding plans and the pending year-end performance review at work has gotten the better of me.
then S said to put things in perspective, " Hun, it's only gonna be 2 weeks before you'll have your kitchen and bathroom again and all these will be over!"
Magic! Why couldn't I see the end of that tunnel before? It's like he turned me around the bend of a maze and suddenly I can find my way again! What else are Partners for? And in two weeks, I will have my wedding dress too! So I am happy again and the Sun's come out again.