Sunday, 14 April 2013

Retail therapy

For less than $200, I picked up all these Buys today on sale:

1) Wittner Pastel Multi leather strap sandals; $34,99 from $139
2) Ipanema  by Gisele Bundchen fancy flip flops that I am looking forward to wear in my European summer trip; $17.95 from $30
3) Forever New Amelie Dusty Pink top with cutouts; $27.97 (Further 30% markdown score!)
4) Forever New Alexa Zipped Blazer; $69.96 Also  another Further 30% markdown score!)
5) Lovisa funky neon coloured necklace which I thought went well with my crazy coloured Prabal Gurung for Target top. $7. Also bought rings which aren't pictured here. I figured I am gonna add rings to my styling too despite never really having worn any in the past.

All that for $165, who said Australia was too expensive to shop in?

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...