
I fell sick and spent Monday in bed instead. Did I also mention that in an attempt to go out for breakfast on Saturday I got booked for a $300 fine? Ouch. Still waiting for that ticket to arrive. It's in the same time as my car rego's due too, so I'd be broke this and next month paying all that off.
Mr. HEA was travelling in Norway so we didn't get to converse all that much. But then my little nephew is in town so his antics make up for me not having the company of Mr. HEA. I am enjoying learning from the parents around me on blogs and in real life so that I can work out how I want to raise my kids. Hearing my in- laws's discussions also help me build my understanding as to what family values I am expected to instil in my kids in the future.
Anyways, finally made it back to work yesterday and got this terrible announcement made of a decision by management for a non- satisfactory solution to a problem we were anticipating. It feels like they don't care about us. We were on the cusp of presenting a solution of our own but management seems to not have given us much of a choice to not follow in their decision even though they tell us they have our best interests at heart and that the solution is just a 'trial'. I don't see how it will be reversible if it doesn't work out. Sigh. It was really hard getting up to go to work today with the rain, my insomnia pondering over this matter and my nagging cough. But here I am, about to step out into the rain to walk towards work. Brave enough to take on whatever more shit they want to put on us. Like we don't have aspirations or need motivation. Blergh. Wish me luck.
On a brighter note, Malaysia's dissolved their parliament. I guess we might have some good change there still. Here's hoping and praying.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone