Saturday, 23 April 2011

Honeymoon

God is truly magnificent. He created the beautiful island of Kuramathi in the Maldives and this morning, I finally found the website that allows me to book the water villas! I am overjoyed!

And my fiance was so generous, he allowed me to go all out and book the best room in the resort! I ripped this off the website, but we are in for a treat:
The ultimate in Kuramathi experiences, these over the water retreats offer all creature comforts that you can wish for, combined with complete privacy.
Water Villas with Jacuzzi - 90 sqm
These magnificent villas are also built on stilts, close to the house reef with its colourful myriad of marine life. The villa features an airy bedroom with king bed and a spacious bathroom with twin vanities and rainfall shower. The villas also include an oversized two-tiered sundeck with your jacuzzi, sunloungers and sun umbrella. Enjoy panoramic views of the Indian Ocean with a bubbly drink in hand, and your favourite tunes playing the background.

Villa features include:
Over Water
King-Sized Bed
Indoor Daybed
Semi-Open Air Bathroom
Rainfall Shower
Jacuzzi
Twin Vanities
Shaving/Make Up Mirror
Hot & Cold Water
Fan
Air Conditioning
etc...




I am one really blessed Bride!

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...