I want to be a smiley bride, not a smeared, teary one. Well, I guess my guests will just have to bear with one real passionate bride on the day. In the meantime, I share some of my favourite pre-wedding video links:
Sunday, 10 April 2011
Wedding videos rant
I have a problem. I cry at every Mass I go to and I cry at almost all the wedding videos that I watch in the name of research. Weddings make me cry. How do I ensure that I do not cry at my own wedding? This is crucial seeing that I bawl like a baby at the sight of something beautiful shared about Love, whether it is God's love or Steve's love or our parents' love.
I want to be a smiley bride, not a smeared, teary one. Well, I guess my guests will just have to bear with one real passionate bride on the day. In the meantime, I share some of my favourite pre-wedding video links:
I want to be a smiley bride, not a smeared, teary one. Well, I guess my guests will just have to bear with one real passionate bride on the day. In the meantime, I share some of my favourite pre-wedding video links: