Last Thursday I heard my fiance giving one of his friends relationship advice. He said "You've got to be Best friends. We (meaning us) are best friends and we tell each other everything"
I thought that was true and it makes it that much more exciting knowing that he feels the same way about me in this regard.
We're less than half a year in and I can't help wanting to put everything together in the one place and seeing them all together. I don't know if they go well together, but I love every single aspect of the wedding so far!
Also my 'future-mother-in-law' says we should go eat at the restaurant where our reception is to be held after she gets back from visiting her grandson in HK. I can't wait to see the venue again and would love to check it out again as I am really struggling to make this Chinese restaurant look like a western reception venue!
