I watched Breaking Dawn yesterday! Oh those boys are HAWT!!!! And amidst the drool fest I suppose the wedding scene and the pregnancy story line makes this movie the most relatable to by far in the twilight series. Why are we drawn to Twilight? This is really my most embarrassing obsession... Isn't being on Team Edward truly acceptable because he isn't really 17, he is in fact really old and wise and gentlemanly...haha Yeah I guess I just got sucked in.
And revering in Breaking Dawn flashbacks last night after the movie... I had this revelation. Girls are supposed to like bad boys right??? That's probably why they are torn between Edward and Jacob. They are both bad boys. The only difference is Jacob is good boy behaving badly, and Edward is bad boy struggling to be good. I can relate to Edward more in that sense. I want to be good and to be accepted by society and it is a struggle to be kind and understanding constantly cause I have this temper that needs to be reigned in. But Edward is also appealing because he has this admiration for Bella and puts her on a pedestal and does his best to make sure she is protected and happy. A little overbearing I know... but ah well.
S welcomed me home after the movie by saying..."Welcome back to reality!" Which is droll, considering I wouldn't have minded walking down the aisle to the fairy lights and white blossom festooned outdoor aisle wedding towards Eternal Life with Edward Cullen.
I could not help but remember how adorable Cullen looked when he was restraining himself from jumping Bella. I suppose I am not quite as cute in my pyjamas either, so there, tit for tat. This is indeed *YaWn* Reality, but well, at least S is warm and soft on a cold wet night.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone