Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Pardon the lag in blogging, its not due to a lack for trying on my part, but Mr. Happyeverafter has taken it upon himself that my computer is too laggy of late and has formatted it so that I could not access my files and programmes in manners I was previously used to. *takes deep breath* However, he announces that I am all fixed now and I gingerly approach my laptop again and checks my blog dashboard because I have been dying to share this with the world.

Only the best invention in the world! I present to you Glamnails Nail Enamel Strips which I reckon is the best beauty tip any woman should have up their sleeve this Christmas. Well, any time-poor woman that is. S watched bewildered on Saturday arvo as I start applying them.

" It's not that great...it's quicker to paint them on" He offers nonchalantly as I painstakingly try to match the edges to my natural nails with acceptable precision. Grrrr.... Pardon too my dear husband, MR. BLOKE  who has never had sisters and have never known what a manicure truly entails.

I LOVE GLAMNAILS. I rushed off to Priceline yesterday to buy up whatever they have in silly-season-appropriate colours because I want to give them out to the girls and spread the news. The check-out-chick comments, "Stocking up are you?" LOL well, I might reserve a few to myself.

So here's the deal. If you have only fifteen minutes to spare like me in my new-found housekeeper role on the weekends, and after tending to your garden you have to doll up for an evening out, well your only option is to resort to GLAM NAILS!

I was well pleased with the results and I didn't feel too daggy at the party I attended that night. As I mildly put it to S, it is difficult to maintain oneself after one becomes a wife. But I will perserve.

I generally let S believe that it is easy to be me, but occasionally I let on that being attractive and maintaining a beautiful home does not go hand in hand. It's a mutually exclusive relationship really, but its only the first year of our marriage, I'll let him believe that both are achievable whilst earning equal income in the household and see where that takes me.

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...