Runway, I brought this picture to the hairdresser's to cut off my locks for what was coined 'the new bob'.

The hairdresser argued at first that this is not a bob, and then proceeded to readjust my head a million times whilst snipping away at my chest-length tresses. She was infuriated that I was so tense and constantly watching her in the mirror. I was nervous that she might have misinterpreted what I wanted. Ta Da!

The fringe was already short and so cannot be made to be as long as the one in the picture. Whilst it is a little shorter than what I'd anticipated, I am actually really welcoming the new bob!

Nothing like freshly manicured nails on a weekend morning, all raring to go.

On another note, I experimented with a little Lipliner and lip gloss today and really liked the results: a lasting yet light, casual glossy look. I used Chanel's Precision Lip Definer in Tulip as a base, coloring in the lips, then glossed over it with the fuschia colored Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Awakening of Love ( The tube's design is by Yayoi Kusama, über cute and way before she collaborated with Marc Jacobs in his latest dot craze).

Wearing this knee length, navy striped Dolan Jersey cardigan and it is so comfortable, they dare you to sleep in it. I answered the door for an aunt visiting my in-laws and because I was wearing that, she thought I had only just gotten up. I don't care, am off for a coffee now with some single friends I've reunited with since Mr.HEA skipped town. Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad