Saturday, 22 September 2012

iGeek

Never thought I would ever turn into one of those that just have to have their hands on the latest gizmo and be amongst the first of them too. But yesterday when the iPhone5 gor released, I was amongst the lucky ones at 8am knowing that I had my iPhone5 safely received.



I had to wait for ages for the nano sim to kick into action which also meant I was out of action in the cyber world, but heck it was worth it just waiting for this phone to come to life. It is so much faster than my iPhone3 as a first improvement. Then all those features that I had missed without iOS5, such as the latest Instagram with all its features, using blog press, battery usage indicator, multitasking, iMessage, FaceTime they all came back with a vengeance.



Disappointment in not having any designer covers released yet for the phone. I had to order a clear gel case off eBay. Nothing too stylish on offer yet. But the kiosk near town hall yesterday was flogging cases for $20 and screen guards for $10. What a rort! I managed to get mine for only $6.45 in total. I just have to wait for it to arrive. Until then the plastic stays on.

But ultimately, I got bored of my restored apps and functionality very quickly and hopped onto the AppStore in search for new playthings to satiate my appetite.

And I think I have found one that I just can't wait to play with. It's called Cinemagram. An app that allows you to animate instagrams. I can't wait to go outside to trial it out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...