
This was my #vfno outfit, having decided on wearing nothing that was e-tail bought except for my Carvela booties from ASOS (well it completed the outfit), the Collette necklace,the Cue top, the Ally tweed jacket and the Zara petal print skirt were all items where I had touched, tried, pondered over, and lovingly exchanged for over a real cash counter. The real deal in shopping.
And so our night begun at Martin Place where the Vogue stage was all set up for a night of fashion, dance and fun.

We chanced upon the Palmolive freebies amongst these gorgeous flowers and fruit.

David Jones held catwalks with Rachel Finch as one of the hosts.

Retailers went all out with sweets galore: Lolly bars at Mimco, Ghermez Cupcakes at Ferragamo, pastel cake pops at T&Co, there were sparkling waters, wines and fizzy lemonades free flow too.

Every now and then we would chance upon a dressed up model/ immaculately dressed staff asking if we'd like to have our Polaroid taken. I collected from Forever New, Mimco, Mulberry and my favorite one at Gucci, where you get to try on Gucci's gorgeous merchandise for the Polaroid shoot and the lady that went after me politely asked if she could try on my necklace too for the shoot. lol! As if my cheapie necklace could ever compare with Gucci's luxury.
Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup, created a new makeup collection exclusively for Vogue Fashion's Night Out. The Les Twin-Sets de Chanel is a collection of three beautiful matching lip and nail duos available exclusively on the night from the Chanel Makeup Studio in Myer Sydney.
The swatches from left to right:
Rouge Allure Velvet 'La Provocante' with Le Vernis 'Provocation' - the perfect Autumn plum colour combination.
Rouge Allure Velvet 'L'Infidèle' with Le Vernis 'Infidèle' - intense pink shades bursting with energy.
Rouge Allure Velvet 'La Délicate' with Le Vernis 'Délicatesse' - embodies sophistication and refinement in variations of beige.
Guess which one I bought? I was intrigued by the Provocation, as most the girls in there wore that, but I decided to go safe in the end, I chose the Delicate, my only purchase for the night.
Well, it might not be the last of it, I scored 20% off both ASOS and Shopbop. With the Ultimate Closet items, Shopbop managed to quench my longstanding desire to hold the Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel in real life and tried it before I go home to buy it. I am still swooning over the bag, but am choosing my priorities wisely and so have not immediately popped on and gone crazy on Shopbop. Don't worry, I will let you all know when I decide.
*Please excuse the crappity of the picture resolution. I have downgraded to the iphone 3 since Mr.HEA moved to London with my iphone 4. The plan is for me to await the iphone 5 release here and pounce on it then I will. Until then my dears, I am so sorry. *
