Hello my lovely readers,
I don't think any of you have ever expected me to be a source of inspiration for keeping fit. I am just one of those people who lounge around and complain that I am fat when my collarbones are still showing. I take my body for granted I do. But whilst you aren't seeking inspiration from me, I have been observing these two girls on their wellbeing journey and I am thrilled for them because I see the results that they have been able to achieve.
![]() |
| Source |
And Penny? She looks so much more radiant and I cannot beleive how much more energy she seriously has now because she has so much conviction in achieving her personal health goals, and she has so many effective tips and tricks for how she makes it all work and fit into her lifestyle which she would love to share with other women aspiring for the same thing.
Now these aren't fad diets, there weren't drastic changes to their work commitments, they haven't stopped having fun with their friends. Behind their desk jobs, amidst their active social lives, they have created a healthier lifestyle that now sees them as two normal, vibrant and most importantly, healthy individuals. I beleive the whole commitment began over a year ago now, it was 1st October when they had that last cigarette, and we kept thinking they would quit, but they haven't and they just keep achieving new health goals.
So, if you seek inspiration, please do like their FB page, and stay tuned as they share their effective methods and prove how you can still be fit whilst holding on to a desk job.
