Saturday, 1 June 2013

May in Australia

I have been travelling heaps in May, Roadshow conferences all around Australia, five states in one month kinda thing. Totally exhausted. It has been jam packed with social things too and catching up with old friends and family that I hadn't seen in yonks.

Adelaide:
How gorgeous is this door?

Anyone missing a baby?

Sipped at sparkling ale whilst lamenting the disappointment experienced with the Malaysian  elections

Brisbane:

The only place I hung out at in Brisbane both nights I was there. I have great friends in  town and loads to chat about
Perth:

Gorgeous jazz concert next to Perth MOMA. A small consolation for not being to see the Dali and Van Gogh exhibition

An airport full of engineers and miners headed to work at 5.30a.m. in the morning.
Melbourne:
Didn't see much of Melbourne, but what's more Melbournian than AFL and Crown? 


Other than the pics above, I only have food pics of what I ate. But I might save them for restaurant reviews later. By the way. It has been a tough month the past two weeks especially. I feel like my passion has been turned into something really negative and through other people's inability to cope and adjust, I have had to suffer the consequences and the backlash and mortification. These two quotes I looked at everyday on my phone until it all subsided and the stress went away with time.





What I have learnt is:
Shit happens and its not your fault
To hell with hierarchy at work, those who play the games best prevails.


Now looking forward to travelling not for work.

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...