
We were here a day after the Movember party and had the shared menu amongst the team at The Deck restaurant. My favourite dish of the day, the Barramundi fillet with tagine sauce, buttered couscous & preserved lemon was gorgeous; lightly spiced, fresh, tangy and definitely more-ish! We got to go on the rides too after that and that's quite fun.
At the social club X'mas lunch on another sunny day at King Street Wharf.

After all that i decided to try my hand at baking banana bread. I got the recipe off Taste.com and it was a really healthy variety of the store-bought version. The Verdict: I liked it! Having never previously had much luck with baking, I gave myself a mental pat on the back as I took this out of the oven, filling my kitchen with the delicious wafts of fresh baked-goods:

Hope you have had just as wonderful a week as I did!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
