Monday, 28 January 2013

More shopping my closet

When faced with tough decisions on what to wear without exhausting the bank account (still dented from the Europe trip and buying gifts for family for Chinese New Year), especially for packing to take with to Malaysia for my upcoming festive visit, it was a tough call. Mother will crack down hard with her code of approval for what is decent or not, and it is not skewed towards being trendy I can tell you that much. First there`s the trying on of outfits:

Maxi skirts for day and for night


One statement necklace three ways: fun, work and play Then when it got too muggy to keep pulling clothes out of the wadrobe, I decided to get creative with a notepad and colour pencils to mentally pull together pieces from my wadrobe to pack for the trip. I think I have some winning combinations. Can't wait to wear it for real when I get back.

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...