Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Project 100 Pan

The plan is simple:

Look at my makeup trolley. Doesn't this look like the very reason why Project 100 Pan was created? Given the pending moving plans in the end of 2013, the aim for now is to declutter and to save for all the upcoming changes in my life. Hopefully I achieve the goal before June.

The rules are not different from why those who have embarked upon this journey might also have chosen:

1) No new purchases unless there is no replacement for the empties either via samples or substitute products (I.e. soap for body shampoo, leave in conditioner for conditioner)

2) For every unnecessary purchases an equal number is added onto the goal list.

3) 3 Samples count towards one product.

4) For every product finished, £2 is added to the budget of buying something nice for me in my summer trip to Europe ( now is that incentive or what?)

I will also be decluttering via eBay, gumtree and whichever other means available to me so those coffers received will also contribute to my little travel splurge kitty.

Now to stick to the plan so that I may have something decent to show for it all! Let the game begin!

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...