Saturday, 26 January 2013

Wedding at Centennial Vineyards Bowral


I went to a dream wedding yesterday. Full of love, personality and fun. Catching the groom prior to the wedding to ask if I could help in anyway, he said everything was under control, and I knew it would be. After all they had excellent support from the warm venue staff who coordinated all the event run sheet professionally and seamlessly.

It was a really warm humid day and evening where everything around Sydney seemed to be going wrong what with all the traffic incidents and fires making the drive down to Bowral slow to a crawl, but the place itself was protected from the worries of the world. Here, we laughed, we teared up, we embraced the young couple and lived that very moment with them.





The beautiful mingling area
Our wonderful menu for the night
My entree: Rotolo of Pumpkin

My dessert: Banana & Cinnamon cake
Wedding Cake

The Bride and Groom speech

I am pleased to say I had other causes to celebrate the night. I was able to sell my wedding dress finally and it fit the new owner perfectly which was a relief seeing her wedding was only two weeks away. Also, my makeup lasted me the whole humid day without melting.An amazing feat to be sure!

 It was my Burberry look complete with soft Smokey eyes glistened up with Chanel illusion D'Ombre Long wear luminous eyeshadow, Falsies applied with Shu Umera eyelash glue, Burberry Lip Velvet lipstick in Antique Pink all held together sitting atop my ever trustworthy Chanel Eclat Vitalumiere pressed powder that held everything in place the whole day. I think the trick is in good layering. A good moisturised face as a base, layered with BB cream and liquid foundation, then slowly building up layers of colour with the eye shadow and lip liner, pressing firmly on application with quick patting strokes. No reapplication other than lipstick was necessary throughout the entire day.

What a lovely way to welcome in the long weekend. I am very pleased for the couple and have been able to achieve a few personal fist pumps for myself along the way. Happy Australia Day folks!


You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...