No amazing feat as I had the help of several close friends to her and the birthday girl supplied a list herself of the 72 guests she wanted to spend the day with.
 |
| What's a birthday without balloons? |
We decorated the
Beresford Hotel at Surry Hills but the venue was so lovely that we didn't really need to add many touches. The organising was an ease as the staff were very professional and we were given an awesome host on the day that made sure the food came out on time and was evenly staggered throughout the day so that everyone had a nibble and no one got too drunk, drinking on an empty stomach.
We would have loved a party in their exotic beer garden, but we really couldn't have fit everyone in. and given the extreme heat and the cool rain that's threatened us since, we didn't really feel like taking a risk by booking the outdoors venue. This corner was ideal for a enclosed feel with the greenery in the dividers providing an outdoor illusion.
The comfy couches and seating made it really relaxing easy for high heel wearers to rest their soles throughout the party too.
My OOTD: H&M Peplum Jacket, Supre Singlet, Zeitgeist pants, Vincci Sandals and Louis Vuitton Clutch. The Birthday present I gave the lucky girl, was unfortunately not LV, but something else from Paris that she clutched with glee when she opened it.
 |
| Did I intentionally match the Birthday cake with my outfit? Orange and Carrot cake was a big hit at the party. |
Turns out you can still get the girl who has everything several creative things for her birthday. Every single present she was pleased with and excitedly tore the wrapping off for. Can you spot my gift? A limited edition Longchamp in blue, her covetted colour of the moment.
Happy Birthday my favourite girlfriend! I know it's been tough getting here, but I still can't beleive we have made it this far. I know you enjoyed the day and I am glad. On today, I wish you all the awesomeness Bali has to offer. Including your very own Katut, I hope. *wink*