Thursday, 10 January 2013

Shops in London

Sigh I miss being a lady of leisure, waking up every morning just to slap on lipstick and a cute outfit ( I lie. It didn't really matter what I wore, I never took off my coat anyways it was so cold... but for the purposes of whetting your imaginations...), and then the slam of a door and I was out in the cold crisp London air, headed out to catch one of those red double decker bus.

Most days I wonder if my fellow bus passengers wondered who I was as I commuted with my head in the clouds, wondering what I would see that day, and how nice it was to be semi-local, living in a house instead of a hotel in a foreign city and yet so uncertain about the life around me.

Before all the holiday goodness wears off and 'Business as usual' takes over completely my post-holiday glow, I wanted to do one more photographic holiday post on the shopping in London:











You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...