
I love you two so much
My heart overflows
It’s hard to capture all memories
As time beyond me goes.
This year I spend each day with thee
Our weeks so fulfillingly intertwine
With song, dance, hugs and glee
At picnics, park play in the sunshine.
Together we grow and learn more each day
As Baby becomes more mobile
Preschooler practices numbers, phonics, independent play
It makes giving up my sleep worthwhile.
It’s been climbing, twirling and cuddles galore
But cheeky grins, witty sass and tantrums too
We read stories, non-fiction and rhyme till I can last no more
We share countless meals and sneak snacks with my beloved two.
Time cheats us my dears
Seven months has in a blink passed us by
I believe the laughter has outlast the tears
And it’s time well spent I don’t deny.
One day you shall each have your little ones
I hope then I will still hold you close.
And remember the days in our flat when I held you two once
Hoping for the best I can give you, your futures, only God knows.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone