Tuesday, 7 June 2011

New month new beginnings

We've moved! And we've got a joint account now! Things are so different for me; starting to think like this is really happening! We are a couple! Mind you there were fights and tears and lots of short tantrums from my end. But in the time of winter when people are sluggish and falling sick, we’ve been blessed enough to have so much to keep us busy and motivated. We have also discussed and decided to use my wedding dowry to renovate the house. Which means I don’t have to slum it out! Yippeee!!!!

New Bathroom and a kitchen that I will design myself, new doors, new floors and a new coat of paint inside and outside and that is all my moolah gone but one handsome place to live in after we’re married! How exciting! I wonder if people usually do put all their savings into the marriage plans what with the reception, the honeymoon, the new home... we are cash poor now...but so rich in blessings.

I can’t wait till July when all the major renos should be finished and then I can just unpack things from their boxes and really start making the place feel like a home.

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...