Dresses I'm packing includes a Cream cotton Tuscan style dress perfect for the Italian leg of the trip, Thurley dress for Polo in the Park and Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Asymetrical Chiffon Maxi for Barcelona nights and a couple of beach dresses to wear around Positano and Lake Como.
Sussan roll-up shorts in grey, Rip Curl beach short shorts, Linen Khaki shorts, and Supre khaki maxi skirt
Marks & Spencer bikini in black, Mis-matched Rip Curl bikini.
What else may I need for my trip? I'd have to pack a few pieces for work interviews that I may have, but those can double up as chic wear in the cities I will be visiting outside of London i.e. Milan, Madrid and Barcelona.
Trying to pack accessories that will take me from the Italian coast to High street Milan/London this summer can prove challenging, but I assembled the following (fairly similar) set on Polyvore to remind me of what to take.

Summer travel accessories by happy-e-after featuring flip flop sandals, Embellished sandals, $99 / Ballerina shoes, $44 / IPANEMA flip flop sandals, $32 / Tiffany & Co. / Kate Spade jewelry / Stone jewelry / Orange jewelry, $12 / Alexander McQueen scarve / Coach mirrored sunglasses, $175 / Paul Smith belt / Banana Republic / Longchamp Carry-On Duffel Bag
On top of that I have to bring Mr HEA his Nespresso Machine, pack cosmetics, toiletries, underwear, beach towels, Interview documents. Aaahhh!! Will I forget something?
On top of that I have to bring Mr HEA his Nespresso Machine, pack cosmetics, toiletries, underwear, beach towels, Interview documents. Aaahhh!! Will I forget something?




