Saturday, 20 August 2011

Christian Dior ma Cherie body lotion

Joyful is the woman who gets what she wants when she doesn't even know it existed in the first place!

The wish list for the wedding day was to get the body lotion for the fragrance to layer on with the perfume of the day, you know to make it last and all... But one didn't know if they made it as one never saw it in the shops. It was never displayed you see.

Just browsing in myer last night when asked the much dreaded question at the Dior counter:"Can I help you with anything at all?"

Needless to say... I walked away with glee albeit the nagging certainty that I could have saved money if I bought this online.




Wedding fragrance sorted!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...