for the groomsmen at David jones for a really decent price. And then found out another friend was engaged. And friends commented on how good i looked leading up to the big day. It was a great start if I must say so myself. On sat morning I had tradies working on the kitchen so that it now represents something like what its supposed to look like when its finished.

That's just a sneak peak!

Because I did my nails
for the engagement shoot
on sunday I couldn't really do very much around the house for fear of damaging them. This was a real test of patience I must say. But I fared well. I went window shopping instead. First at paddington markets then supacenta cause I was dying to check out the Freedom sales. I bought a cushion for my day bed too. But I didn't dare look at much else cause I should be saving moolah for the wedding. Cooked our first meal in the kitchen on Sunday night after the photo shoot (at which I realized I had dropped a whole dress size without even trying.
) And started unpacking a little bit but didn't get through as much as I'd like. BummerRegardless, this is the part I am proudest of this weekend. My own little nook shaping up to be quite a chic room.


Can't wait to be able to use the space to relax! If I ever find the time to do so...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone