I am terrible! I have been doubting my dress eversince this picture took my breath away:
From then on I kept fussing over the skirt of my dress being too big and how I should have gotten it more fitted and really regretting not taking in the skirt. So on and so forth. Making mental lists as to the pros and cons of not tailoring the dress to much which included totally valid points such as having the gown look different in style to the reception dress, or that it'll be easier to resell later on if I keep the dress as original as I can help it, or just that I'll be less stressed about weight fluctuations with the gown not being too fitted.
Finally today, after watching this clip and several more SMP blog posts where brides were wearing A-line skirts, I am more at peace with myself now, knowing that I did make the right choice after all. S says no matter how bad I think I look, he won't change his mind and that he'll be at the end of that altar, ready to marry me.
http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/08/25/cliffbreakers-riverside-resort-wedding-by-rising-moon-films/
