This Monday morning is a bright happy one, albeit the chilly nip in the air.
We went wedder shopping at our friends' place last night and both of us couldn't get to bed after. It was a fun night sitting in the apartment living room with the couple who are diamond wholesalers with trays and trays of diamond rings in front of us for our viewing. I did get quite blinded trying to put on as many rings as I could to see which one I like...
Well, I thought I was relatively well-behaved. I stuck to just the wedding rings and didn't really look at the dress rings or engagement rings... except for one Illusion set one that looked like a 3.5 carat ring...
My favourite moments of the night were
1) When I put two rings together on either side of my E-ring and asked S which he preferred... to which he chose the one with less diamonds and I responded with a deflated "Oh..."
2) The boys were chatting and the friend said, of course the rings' prices can go down with the quality and size of the diamonds and his wife chastised him for suggesting that. To which I replied, "Oh that's ok, I am sure they were talking about His ring"
3) Friend asking S, "What is your budget for your ring"
Me, "Well, we'll see what the damage is like on the ring I pick, and then he can find something he likes with the rest of our budget"
Yeah, and the house is almost finished by now. 95% done I'd say. And I love the clean house. The normal restored order of living and the building of new routines and habits in our home. It was nice and sunny outside and clean and bright on the inside, so I couldn't be prouder of the house.
Wedding plans... we're focusing on you once again!