Tuesday, 16 August 2011

E-session pictures

I came home and went straight to the mail box because I knew the photos were coming today. I was disappointed when I didn't see the CD in there. I told myself it was ok, that I could wait just one more day. So I walked to open up the main door and OMG it was there! In between the security door and the main door! My heart almost jumped out of my throat.

I am surprised I managed to cook dinner and refrain from tearing open the package immediately! But oh boy, when I saw the finished product from Vibrant Photography, I was beyond stoked! It was really impressive! And I never thought I could be photographed to look so pretty! S and I looked so in love it was amazing! He was able to capture what we could not express and painted our stories with his apperture.

I am glad we chose the uni where we started our relationship as our location. It was so gorgeous and sitting on the very same patch of grass where he asked me for my number was really special. I can't put all the pictures here, but do enjoy the ones that I can.









You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...