Anyways, I would highly recommend to everyone to stagger your honeymoons after your weddings because I am so unfrazzled at work eventhough I am taking off to get married. Mainly because I know I will be back in the office soon enough to sort things out after the wedding. All the stress you'd usually feel handing over all the work is alleviated somewhat. I don't even have to stress about packing for the honeymoon cause I can just focus on wedding stuff for now and worry about that in three weeks time.
Hence the lackluster effort to note the business as usual details. And the unfazed condition I am in whilst S starts to stress because he unlike me have not bothered to plan the wedding out before today. Hehe!
I have decided on the wedding jewelry:
Pearls for the white dress

And these earrings for the reception dress:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone