I cannot believe that I am marrying Mr Perfectly-right-for-me in 1 month and 1 day's time! This is real bizzare. More waking up in the mornings with him, more laughs over our silliness, more of getting the mundane chores done together so that we can relax together afterwards. Wowza, so much to look forward to!
Just this last weekend passed, the girls came over to finalise details of the hen's night as well as help me put all the favours together. 210 glasses packed into kraft boxes and taped with Japanese washi tape. Hope our guests appreciate the amount of effort that we've put into this.

They also helped me into both my dresses to make sure I still fit in them and to allay my fears that I might need a bustle. Gosh I am so excited now, having made peace with my dresses...hehehehe.
And S's mum was so sweet, she gave me a whole bunch of plants for our garden so that we can have them looking nice for the wedding. And S's dad bought us a lawn mower and mowed our lawn for us! What a gem!
I hope these orchids stay alive for the wedding!