Sunday, 25 September 2011

Homage to shoes

My mind has been on shoes a lot for this wedding. I am not even a shoe person so this is weird for me. Anyways in my quest for the perfect wedding shoes, I swayed from affordable designer to just pretty. I am a sucker for labels but apparently also a sucker for glittery shoes.

So whilst I toyed with Dior which are just not really wedding shoes, but are my something blue and I already have posted here: Something blue and CL shoes(which I ended up returning) that are not the most comfortable posted here: Wedding shoes, and even considered these which were meant to be for my reception dress:

I am today, this far out from the wedding, still unsure off what shoes to wear to walk down the aisle with.

I went shoe shopping with the BMs yesterday and Myer had a sale on for Alan Pinkus shoes! Droool-worthy! I couldn't justify buying another pair of shoes though and the shoes I really liked were of course not on sale...but these are the shoes the girls are wearing to the Partay!

(MOH is wearing two pairs cause she couldn't make up her mind)

1) Tony Bianco's Hussey
2) Tony Bianco's Hansel
3) Couldn't find the exact last shoe, but it looks something like this except its dusty pink and in satin and its not a wedge: Champagne ruffle shoe
4) MOH's second shoe:

I decided to go to a different Myer today to check out the shoe sale...and to my delight, I managed to pick up these babies!




I got them on 75% off and even S couldn't fault me for buying a good bridal shoe for a decent price! *Woot Woot*

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...