
Then after work today, I went shopping for some wedding ribbon for the programs and hosiery for the hen's and wedding day.


Mum also texted me to tell me that they received the dowry today. I am officially sold! Hahaha! Marriage really is the last form of legal slavery in the world.
After din dins with some old mates, my group and I bumped into Simon, our old boss, and he shared with us his concept for the new place Mood for Love, the next of the Love and Happiness series. ooh I am stoked about it. It'll be awesome! And when he shared that he shaped this vision ard my dear friend G, it makes me feel confident that this will be a darling, classy and alluring joint. Can't wait for it's launch next month!
Whilst walking down to the Chocolate room for dessert, we saw this mad installation outside Town Hall.


What did I say? The city is lovely. Something is always happening and there's always some form of partying going on. I can't wait to see what it throws at me tmr. In the meantime, I'll just finish this post with what we had at the Chocolate room:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.