Settled down, man & wife; is this now the story of my life? The London life as a working mom is still a struggle, but we get by with flowers, food and the occasional travel.
Saturday, 10 September 2011
First Dance
We have been attending First Dance lessons and working on our routine ourselves... Two left feet and self conscious people in a little studio straight of the set of Richard Gere's and Jennifer Lopez's "Shall we dance?" was just how we would describe our first experience there.
We only have one more private lesson to go and I still don't have the confidence I need yet.
I only decided this morning to seek out other couples' dance routines to the song and they range heavily from the ones who are like us
I think this following couple is so beautiful!
and those who seem to be able to execute what S and I refer to as the Windmill so effortlessly: