Thursday, 8 September 2011

Hen's night dress

Hen's dress shopping during Vogue's fashion night out was fun! Crazy darting in and out of these glamorous stores amongst all the glitzy merchandise and beautiful models. A champagne here, a marshmallow there... A goodie bag amassed. It was fantastic! And to top it all I must have looked at all the pink clothes there were in all the stores I breezed through. Almost reconsidered tossing out my reception dress for one I saw today at Bariano... But checked myself into reality and tore myself away. No pink dresses there.

I played with the Vogue app tonight too and tried to check into places... Eventho I couldn't find gucci...I was still numero 16 on the leaderboard when I checked into Burberry! That wasn't too bad an effort.

So here's the dress I bought. It isn't pink... But it's Zara and it's darl! Won't you agree?




- Posted using BlogPress my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...