Monday, 12 December 2011
Liebster Blog Award~ Not enitrely sure I am worthy
I began this blog because I didn't want to be blabbing too much to my nearest and dearest about wedding talk. I am the worst secret keeper and keeping my wedding plans secret for an entire year began to eat away at me. What began as that suddenly became a rather enjoyable pasttime and now that the wedding is over, I still want to have an outlet for my bubbling happiness in the first honeymoon year of our marriage in case of emergency situations such as what happens in The Vow where I might suddenly forget how happy S and I were in our life together ( I know I know... I am quite the drama queen).
So anyways, today I read a comment from MrsG of Little PurplePolkaDots who says she's nominating me for this Liebster (meaning Dearest in German) award where little bloggers encourage and support in raising awareness of each other within this little blogger community. I love MrsG for nominating me. I really think it is darling of her, but I am not sure I am worthy. I still want to accept it though, because it is such an honour, but also because I want to give back to MrsG and to some others that I follow in stealth (I am a shy blogger) and give them that same beautiful feeling of recognition I felt today when reading MrsG's comment on my blog.
So here are the rules of the Liebster Blog Nomination acceptance. I understand I have to:
1) Thank MrsG for nominating me, and I do! From the bottom of my blogger heart! and please do drop by her blog because she is sweetest and bubbliest blogger I follow. I am always cheered by her posts and she likes such pretty things. You'll enjoy stopping by Little PurplePolkaDots. Here's it again.
2) Nominate 5 blogs for this similar award and leave a comment on their blog. I was really looking forward to this one for reasons I had stated above. Problem is the blogs I follow, I am not entirely sure if I have 5 who were small bloggers (i.e. under 200 followers) like me?
3) Copy and paste the award onto your blog
4) Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers
Here is the list of my nominations:
a) MrsG of Little PurplePolkaDots for the reasons above and for being my inspiration to keep blogging by leaving comments and being my very first follower! I think she is truly deserving to win this award and will probably get it based on most nominations if that is one of the judging criteria. *Hugz*
b) WeiFen's Space of A Little things bout me~The Voice in my Heart for being just the strongest woman I know in real life. WeiFen has been dealt enough of the world's problems and has had more than her fair share of unfairness, but she strives to lead life as if those problems aren't there and is the kindest and most determined soul in the world. I love her dearly and wish I could be as passionate about life as she is, despite any trials she has to endure.
c) FindMyDreamRing because any girl that is set out to find others their destined jewel has her heart in the right place.
d) raspberrytilly's blog is new but it is promising and I am keen to see her pursue this and find as much blogging joy as I enjoy.
e) SandraFoo at straight talking (eventhough I think she might have more than 200 followers, but I cannot be sure) because she is a real life Carrie Bradshaw, writes expressively, has loads of passion for shoes and fashion and is seeking Love in a cynical world. I am following her blog to see where the journey takes her.
Like I said, I have followed in stealth but the Liebster Blog community that I have been made aware of today has made me realise that we bloggers have to support each other. May each of my nominee's get out of their blogs the rewards they sought for when they each started their blogs.
