1 Garden of Eden Pigmentation serum lightens Pigmentation & Wrinkles - Rosehip Seed Oil - something I purchased to help with evening out the skin tone, but the smell was almost a fishy smell and I couldn't always stand smelling it and would wash it off after a few moments of letting it absorb. So glad its finished finally.
2 Dove Whitening Original Anti-Pespirant deodorant - smells like baby powder. cheap and effective, You can get this for $2 sometimes in Chemist Discount warehouse. I like roll ons as they are easy to travel with, and these ones I can reapply on long haul flights to refresh.
3 Cyber colors Gentle eye makeup remover - Made in Korea and even though it was the first Cyber Color product I've ever tried as it was given out for free, I must say it is pretty good at removing the toughest of waterproof makeup and I could get another bottle when I run out of all makeup remover
4 Olay total effects 7 in One advanced daily moisturiser with cooling essence - Some people say I am too young to use Oil of Olay. I think it is an untapped treasure. The fact that it's such a good yet cheap moisturiser and given the number of people I know that have kept looking youthful with it, I am not about to pass on this great find and also will revert back as soon as I get through my other facial moisturisers.
5 Molton Brown heavenly gingerlily moisture bath & shower - intoxicating scent of gingerlily and oils of tamanu and macadamia. Sophisticated exoticness which is not overpowering at all. This doesn't lather very much and so it doesn't really dry out your skin in the process.
6 Loreal Paris Dermo-expertise Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. A Nice find for a nifty 35% discount at a Priceline promotion. I am glad I gave it a go. This was a nice light cream with a really pleasant smell, would recommend it to anyone looking for a moisturiser that won't clog pores.
7 Bellamer Eye Balm sample - Vanilla peppermint scents with a vaseline like texture. It is actually a wonderful product in terms of its moisturising propensities. I didn't mind it for slapping on as a night balm and yes by the time the morning rolls around, wrinkles are definitely visibly less observable.
8 Spa Organics hydrating body balm infused with macadamia & olive oils. This was a Christmas present from a boy a couple of years back. I didn't like the smell or texture of this and was very glad when I had finished it and could move on,
