Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Discovery of the day

If you catch the bus and you get to the last dip on your travel ten like I did this morning, the first thing in your mind when you see a potential newsagency would be to purchase a new MyBus card.

Imagine my surprise when I turned the corner on this News Stand kiosk on the corner of Martin Place and Elizabeth and realised it sold coffee and Sparkle cupcakes!




If you hadn't had Sparkle cupcakes before, you may not be lured by their plain frosting compared to the delicate and intricate counterparts available elsewhere.




Oh but give it a chance like I did on a couple of other occasions and you'll find that under its unassuming presentation, it delivers flavours true to its name and have the most gourmet fillings oozing out of its insides.

Here's the innards of my salted caramel:




I thought the soy latte was pretty good, coming out of a kiosk, but it was a novelty thing and I might not be back there everyday... picking it up as a Personal treat today though, it was sooo worthwhile. I'd recommend you head there if you were looking for a sweet treat in the morn. *wink*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...