We did go shopping today for a MacBook Air and so Mr. HEA will not be after me for attention for the rest of the day, I'm sure.
| My OOTD: Zara Studio metallic Grey Knit, Skinny Jeans, Vincci Patent flats and Printed Nine West Scarf |
I've also put in some lavender cuttings in a pot and scattered basil, parsley and coriander seeds into the garden bed behind the kitchen despite it being absolutely the wrong season to do so. Hopefully some will germinate when Spring comes and the place has been rented out. I just know I won't be here to reap the fruits of my labour, but the tenants hopefully will appreciate it (if the seeds take off).
On other moving news, I am finally coming to my senses and letting go of some of my luxury items on Ebay. There just hasn't been as much partying going on that I require this many bags for. I also have much less space moving in with my in-laws when Mr.HEA ships out to UK. So, if you're in the market for some vintage designer clutches, check out my listings:
Louis Vuitton Pochette Marelle & the Christian Dior Saddle Clutch is up for sale at the moment. A few more things to come after that as I keep culling my wadrobe I am sure.