Friday, 13 July 2012

Contemporary bags lemmings

What contemporary refers to here is 'not the classic style' I suppose, or not quite the designs that have been around for ages like the Chanel reissue or the LV Speedy.
It's just that someone tweeted a picture of Bazaar's bag of the year and I just had to know what they were. A little googling led me to these:



Source





Source






Source





Source




Don't get me wrong, they are all fabulous finds and I'd use them happily if given those for Christmas. But if I were to have to save up money for a bag this year that isn't in my Holy Grail list already, and just cannot wait till I have the income to justify the purchase because then I'd be too old possibly. Something that isn't quite an investment but I'd just have to have...*takes deep breath*
I'd side eye these beauties:
Contemporary bags lemmings



Proenza Schouler leather handbag / Balenciaga black bag, $1,595 / Mulberry handbag / Chanel handbag


You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...