Saturday, 28 April 2012

April Bellabox

Be Fashion Forward. That was the theme this month. And I am trying to stay true to the theme by donning my heeled pumps and doing a few more OOTD posts than I would normally do. This month's bellabox has been well worth its weight in the subscription.

Included in the sturdy box (last month it was a calico bag, but we are back it would seem on the luxe box) has been

1) Comvita Brightening range: samples of the Facial Exfoliant, Facial Serum and Moisturiser of which I really liked the exfoliant and serum for their texture and finish and the serum especially absorbs really quickly. The moisturiser on the other hand didn't absorb well and was really unpleasant to put on, dragging on the nice soft skin after exfoliation and matting the glow from the serum. Mr.HEA declared I smelt like clay that night and wouldn't peck me on the cheek goodnight. So this Moisturiser doesn't get a tick.

2) Ulta3 Nail Polish Range that retails at $2 for 13mls! Cheap as chips nail polish that doesn't chip easily, goes on smooth and dries quicker than normal. I got the enchanted colour which is a little onyx in the bottle, purply in one coat but finishes after 3 coats like a pearly charcoal.

3) pureDKNY Verbena scent sample: a sweet pure scent that has some complex undertones after you let the scent linger. It's actually quite a fresh perfume and I can see it suit the young woman perfectly as it isn't overpowering, but holds its own in a demure way.

4) OP Therapy summer scrub: Luxe smelling sea salt scrub that really does remind you of that summer away with it tropical hints. The sea salt is coarse but not at all rough with all thes essential oils that gets absorbed whilst you slough away the dead cells, leaving behind new baby soft skin.


5) Nak Aroma Hair Oil: Giving off a soft baby powder scent, this Hair Oil tames wild frizz, perfect for the newly found humidity in Sydney. It is waxy and gel like from the bottle but absorbs surprisingly quick into hai leaving a nice sheen and quite the salon finish. I got the 10 mls which will probably last me about 15 uses? At $11.95 for 100mls, I definitely will be revisiting this product.

6) Hollywood Feet gel cushions: Using these in high heels gives relief to the balls of your feet to be sure, but I have wide feet and will need relieve for the sides of my big toes rather. Still really thoughtful of the team to at Bellabox to include these for all the shopping in heels the ladies will be doing this fashion week!

This is my last bellabox for a little while. Don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed the thrill of it in the last three months, and will miss the excitement of not knowing what each month's delivery has in store for me, but its given me so many products that I want to introduce into my routine (which is really what I joined for) that I want to do just that for the moment and then sign up again when I am ready to try new things again. Hope you enjoyed the last three months as much as I have with the bellabox!


You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...