
But I was also not yet at the stage of my life where I could name the character this one year old's cake was based upon. Or why it's left wing looked unfinished.

So where does that leave me?
I am part of the social media whirlwind, trawling beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs on a regular basis, pondering what are my next lusthaves or what new recipe I'd add to my bag of tricks next, building my arsenal for when I become Supermum one day.
Just an aside, my brother-in-law nudged Mr. HEA yesterday about children, pointing out that I was getting really clucky... Am I that obvious? Ah well, might have been that my crazy chasing after the cute little ones and attempt kidnaps of the one year olds at the party have been slightly misconstrued.
What I'd more rather do is pick up the next hot deal guilt free from spending their college funds, like how the #pricelinelovesrevlon hash tag drove me to buy three peach parfaits and one pink truffle on a whim.

I mean, the peach parfaits are practically gloss, and a girl's always gonna have to have gloss. Check out the swatch below:


The pink truffle on the other hand is my new found alternative to Chanel's Boy. Just as luxe in feel and colour, even more long lasting without a liner than the Chanel, I imagine it is a strong contender and have since sensibly put aside my Chanel pout for a Revlon one.


So here's the other part which works great when you're a DINK, when faced with a decision of buying another one of those lipsticks in order to get my claws on the Priceline Beauty Bag, the answer was Yes Please. Even if it meant a massive giveaway to my girlfriends over What'sapp that night:

and then another one including a cull of my own samples beauty bag the next day for some Friday the thirteenth fun at work:

Hmmmph, it's a good life at the moment, my attention in my private life only being shared between my gorgeous readers, followers and Mr. HEA. And being able to chase chuckling toddlers around and then handing them back overstimulated to their parents so that they can do the mundane stuff like putting them to bed and changing nappies.
And then jetting off to Melbourne the night of the Logies, for a day of coffee, chocolate, shopping and celebrity spotting... Hope I gather enough to post about next!