This morning did not set out to be a great one, which was why I was not expecting it at all when Lyn Collingwood (Colleen Smart from Home and Away) stepped in and cut in front of me whilst boarding the plane. I didn't mind, but it didn't even occur to me Then who she was. I was fastening my seatbelt when Erik Thomson from Packed to the Rafters edged past me to his seat a few rows further back and again I thought, it couldn't be, because they would already be in Melbourne already surely?
It wasn't until we were at the baggage carousel and I noticed Manu Feidel, Rebecca Gibney, and a few other Packed to the Rafters stars amongst us when I realized that it was really them! And swooned that I was on the same flight as them.
I also went weak at the knees when I saw Charles Cottier (Dexter from Home and Away) in the taxi queue with me, and later, (gosh I hope he does not think I was stalking him) at the check in counter at Crown... But I was at the wrong one, so no I am not staying in the same one as Charles.
I see a lot of them (TV personalities) just walking around the Crown grounds, around the reception, sneaking into the casino, getting in and out of the lifts but I don't know them enough to place them.
The Tweens were just everywhere...

Interrupting every five minutes of my first experience at Nobu, the Tweens either screeched or sang One Directioner songs. They were crowded around the atrium awaiting the appearance of 1D of course.
I left them behind to go shopping in the city and picked up a decent haul from Ganache, Pleasure State and Shimmer tank from Forever New.
When I came back to the hotel, the red carpet had begun evidently. My hotel room was pierced with random screeches, and I was six floors up behind glass...

It was the start of the red carpet, so these lucky tweens got first peek of the lovely frocks and celebs. I watched from where I was for a bit but it was difficult not knowing who I was watching cause I couldn't see their faces, so I decided to hit the sauna instead.
Back at my room later, and there were crazy lights at Crown Towers...that must have been the 1D performance.

I am sorry I was too shy to whip out my phone to take photos of these sightings I speak of ( this would make me the worst blogger ever) but it was a really lovely day. Would definitely put this weekend up there as one of the best ones I have had in 2012 so far.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
