Friday, 20 April 2012

New fixation with animal prints just got worse




I know you have seen these from earlier this week, but since then it's gotten just a tad more nagging.













I have gone off the rockers with my obessession with exotic print. Sped along of course by gorgeous fashion bloggers' impeccable tastes: Crashing Red's outfit to the Emporio Armani store launch had me floored and so walking in to my health care provider today and faced with the unbearable prospects of potentially losing out on claiming my full $200 eye care benefits, I decided the only way to salvage the situation was to buy oneself a pair of designer frames.
I had to cover a significant gap of $292 for these, so I am really hoping that the obsession will last me at least until the end of the year to justify the spend

These Fendi Snake skin glasses are a bit out there considering I intend to wear them to work. However, I have always been conservative with the eyewear so I figure this would be a welcome change to spice things up.
I have also got my eye on these pants from Zara to satiate my appetite should I be able to find them and pull off the look:



Source: Zara


Leaving you with an OOTD for good measure:



 wearing Burberry Blue Label Jacket in Black, Gap skinny jeans, Forever New Metallic tank, open toed wedges by Wittner and Black Abbey tote from Gucci. And rocking the Rebecca Minkoff iPhone cover.



You might also like:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...