High Tea at home was next on my agenda and I tell you it's a force to be reckoned with. Imagine the usual fancy fare with dainty cakes, savoury bites and decadent tea, but the unrestrained comfort of being just yourself with the girls (Husband's been chased out of the house), throwing your heads back in shreiks of laughter and offering solace in strong support at the hint of one going through a tough time in her life. I didn't host this, but the girl who did has a real talent:
It was late when I begrudgingly hauled myself back home, showered and climbed into bed with Mockingjay, the last in the Hunger Games series. I finished that last night and am now hungry for more of the story. The ending appeases me somehow, knowing that Katniss ended up with the right lover, but the torment, the pain, the untold stories. I wish I knew more. The thing with reading books after watching the movie is that your lust to know more about the characters is often satiated, but not so if you've just finish reading a book. Other than email-stalking the author(which crossed my mind) or find forums of fans who might have created other paraphernalia to fill the voids.
But I won't end this post on that note, I'd prefer this cheery one. Look what arrived in the post yesterday! All for lurking on Twitter at an opportune time.


The La Prairie 15ml tub was a welcome treat when applied to the deep lines around my sagging eyebags from troubled dreams. It absorbs luxuriously and poses a significant improvement for the next morning. Thank you La Prairie for your generosity!